Goals

My goals for this blog is to help anyone that I can. Whether it's through my own personal experiences, advice, reviews, and everything in between. Maybe through my posts, I can give y'all a new outlook on things that you've never thought of, through my eyes. I guess we'll see what the future brings us.

Monday, January 19, 2015

My Life: Where Have I Been?


Hello! As you can tell above, this will give you an explanation of where I have been, while also giving y'all an update on what has been going on in my life. Well, first things first, the reason I have been gone, is because I have been having some health issues for over a year now. Long story short, I went to the hospital last Sunday, I think it was January 12th. I decided to give myself last week off, since I haven't been feeling good. I'll be putting up a post sometime this week explaining what has been going on with  me. It's too long of a story to put in this update, so I decided to put it in its own post.

I'm not really sure what else to say in this. I just finished watching a really good movie called, 'Left Behind'. I'll post the official summary below.

"A small group of survivors are left behind after millions of people suddenly vanish and the world is plunged into chaos and destruction." - IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2467046/

I have also included the link above, if you wanted to check it out for yourself. Also, so you know what movie I'm talking about.

I really suggest for y'all to check it out. It may open your eyes to things you may have never thought of or even cared to know.

Leave a comment down below if you have already seen this movie or are going to take a look at it. Like I said, expect a post coming up about what has been going on with my health, sometime this week. I will also be posting more than usual this week, so I can make up for not being on last week. I have missed being on here. I can't wait to get this blog going again! Thanks everyone for reading!

*I do not own the summary in italics or the link to 'Left Behind' above. They belong to their rightful owners and there was no copyright infringement intended.*

*The picture above it mine.*

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that "Left Behind" is based off of a book series? Great series! Haven't seen the movie yet, but I will. :)

    ReplyDelete